All Together Now
OCTOBER 9, 2021
All Together Now!
Seattle Pride’s All Together Now will take place on Saturday, October 9th from 3pm-7pm at Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill—rain or shine. This fall LGBTQIA+ reunion is free to attend and will feature a can’t-miss lineup of LGBTQIA+ performers, activities, food, drink, and much more.
All Together Now
Saturday, October 9th, 2021
Headlining this year’s event is Seattle-based producer, DJ, and artist Chong the Nomad, and will be hosted by KEXP-on air host Marco Collins and drag queen favorite Betty Wetter. The event will also feature Drag Queen Bingo and performances by local LGBTQIA+ talent!
Look out for these events and performances:
3:15 – Drag Queen Bingo with Aleksa Manila
4pm – Music by Cassandra Lewis
4:30 – Performance by BeautyBoiz
5:10 – Music by CarLarans
5:45 – Music by Chong the Nomad
All Together Now Schedule
Like your information in picture form?
So do we.
Here's the schedule for All Together Now!
My Coming Out Story
Was there a person who inspired you to come out as LGBTQIA+? Now is your chance to be that person!
National Coming Out Day is on Mon, Oct 11th and we are encouraging you to share you coming out story at a My Coming Out Story! Seattle Pride has partnered with our friends over at C89.5 to host an online video booth to receive your coming out stories at c895.org/pride! Only a few minutes of time can help others find the courage they need to come out and live as their authentic selves. By sharing your story you hold the door open and create space for others in our community to live authentically.
Whether your story is painful, funny, or something totally different, it is ALWAYS important to share your story.
COVID & Accessibility Information
Masks are required at this event, regardless of vaccination status.
Proof of vaccination is required for entry. Patrons unable to be vaccinated can show proof of negative COVID PCR test within 48 hours of the event. Proof of vaccination are required to enter the Alcohol Garden.
An onsite COVID-19 vaccination clinic will also be made available by UW Medicine to provide vaccinations to people who have not yet received them.
- Certified ASL interpreters at the stage for the entire event.
- Designated assistant to support with getting food and beverages (request at Info Booth or Alcohol Garden entries)
- ADA parking in front of Seattle Asian Art Museum (SAAM).
- ADA-compliant restroom stalls available in Park restrooms and Seattle Asian Art Museum. One ADA-compliant porta potty near Volunteer Park Conservatory on E Highland Drive and one inside the Alcohol Garden.
- Priority seating is available in front of stage near ASL interpreters.
- Decompression spaces available throughout Volunteer Park grounds.
To view a printable accessibility guide, click here.