Events Pride

EVENT PASSED: Run & Walk with Pride

Seattle Pride

Location: Seward Park 5900 Lake Washington Blvd
Sat 6/25 9am-11am, also virtually from Friday-Monday that weekend

6:45am Volunteer Check-In

7:30am Packet Pick-Up and Registration Opens

8:45am Registration Closes

9:00am 4K and 8K start

10:15am Awards & Raffle

10:45am Course Closes & Final Raffle

Registration includes chip timing, tech shirt from Brooks Running, and post-race refreshments.

Cost through 6/22/22: Adults $35 / Students & Youth $20

6/23/22 - 6/25/22: Adults $45 / Students & Youth $25

Run & Walk with Pride and Seattle Frontrunners are volunteer-lead organizations. All event profits benefit local LGBTQIA+ nonprofits. In 2022, 80% will go to Peer Seattle, a branch of Peer Washington. Peer Washington cultivates powerful, healthy lives by providing peer emotional support and development services to those impacted by addiction, mental health and/or HIV/AIDS. The remaining 20% will go to GenPride for their senior community center capital campaign. Registration fees are not tax deductible, but any additional donations made during the registration process will go directly to the charities and are tax deductible.

For any questions please contact: