Parade Registration for the June 28, 2020 Seattle Pride Parade is now live!
Please read all information on this page before registering, below.
What was new in 2019?
- Organizations will be limited to 2 vehicles per registration to accommodate the growing number of participants in the parade.
Organization Types & Rates
Registration rates are based on your organization type. Please review the group type and descriptions to ensure you complete the registration application accurately. Please note that registration applications will not be considered complete until payment is made in full. Seattle Pride reserves the right to make the final determination of any registrants group type. Click here to view the Registration Rates, which remain unchanged from 2019.
Community Sponsorship Program
Seattle Pride is proud to once again offer the Community Sponsorship Program to our small local non-profit partners! Similar to last year, small non-profit organizations who are not able to afford the registration fee can apply to partner with a Seattle Pride Sponsor and have their parade registration fee covered. Organizations benefiting from the program are asked to march near the sponsoring group. If your organization is not chosen for sponsorship by a corporate partner, you will be asked to register as a paying entrant.
- Step One: Please use the Community Sponsorship Application link HERE
- Step Two: Once you have completed the waiver, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for the Discount Code for the Community Sponsorship Program
- Step Three: Once you have the Discount Code, please proceed to register using the link below and select the “Sponsored Group” ticket option, entering your Discount Code when prompted.
Please make sure to follow all required steps of the registration process.
- Step One: Please make sure to view/download and read the 2020 Seattle Pride Parade Guidelines. This is a vital document that explains every aspect of the parade, and will save you, your contingent, and Seattle Pride staff and volunteers much confusion and stress.
- When the parade lineup will be finalized
- Vehicle requirements
- Policy on moving up/down in the order
- Route information
- Much, much more
It is highly recommended that you share this document with your contingent. Seattle Pride reserves the right to update this document with any changing information pertinent to the Parade.
- Step Two: Click here to register for the 2020 Pride Parade
(this will open our registration page on Eventzilla)
- Step Three: If you will be participating with a vehicle of any kind (up to two, maximum), proceed to the Vehicle Hold Harmless Agreement section, below.
- Additional Information: There will be a safety and information meeting, which will be announced in mid-May. Additionally, we will be pushing out information to all registered participants on a regular basis.
Vehicle Hold Harmless Agreement
If you will be participating with a vehicle of any kind (up to two, maximum, per organization), you are required to complete our 2020 Seattle Pride Vehicle Hold Harmless Agreement. You must also submit it, and all required documentation by 11:00 AM on Friday, June 26, 2020.
For questions regarding parade logistics, registration, etc., please email email@example.com.
It is the responsibility of all participating contingents to ensure that their group members abide by all event rules and regulations. Before registering, please ensure that you have reviewed the Contingent Information Packet.