Last Wednesday of the Month, Every Month
Virtual | 7PM - 9PM PST | Free
One part expert speakers.
One part question & answer (Q&A).
One part community connections.
... All awesome. All virtual.
Pride Speaks is a free, monthly speaker series that focuses on issues impacting the LGBTQIA+ community... viewed through an LGBTQIA+ lens. We gather expert speakers, ask them the tough questions, open the floor for attendee Q&A, and finish off with community discussions and connections.
We've Got A Lot to Say
Last Wednesday of the Month
- February 24th - Homelessness
- March 31st - Healthcare
- April 28th - Barriers to Business
- May 26th - Parenting LGBTQIA+ Youth
- June - None; rewatch Virtual Pride content
- July 28th - Demystifying Gender
- August 25th - Served with Pride: LGBTQIA+ Veterans
- September 29th - Queer Student Leaders
- October - None; join us for All Together Now Oct, 9
- November 17th* - Arts (*3rd Wednesday!)
- December 15th* - Chosen Families (*3rd Wednesday!)