Seattle Pride Month
The Pride Parade is Back
Sunday, June 26th (11am-3pm)
After two long years, the Seattle Pride is back for its 48th year! Registration to march in the parade is NOW OPEN until May 31stREGISTER TO MARCH!
Sunday June 26, 2022 ⋮ 11:00AM - 3:00PM
4th Ave, Downtown Seattle
Starts at 4th & Pike → Ends at 2nd Ave & Denny Way
Seattle Pride Parade by the Numbers
- largest parade in Washington
- participating groups
Top Tips forEnjoying the Seattle Pride Parade
- Parking is prohibited along the entire parade route. All vehicles must be registered and display an Event Pass. Any unattended vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- The Parade announcers’ booth and media viewing area will be located at Westlake Park (4th Ave between Pike and Pine Streets).
- ADA viewing areas will be available at Westlake Plaza and on the east side of 4th Ave & Bell St. ASL interpreters will be available at the announcer stages in both of these locations.
- Please celebrate with us from the sidewalks, leaving the street clear for parade participants. Friendly volunteers will be stationed along the route to keep you safe and keep the parade moving. Kindly heed their direction.
- Note that pedestrian crossings at Denny Way are restricted to the east side of 4th Ave.
Big. Colorful. As visually stunning and expressive as possible. That’s what we’re looking for in parade participants. Sound like you or your people? Register today!
Grandstand & ADA Priority
Not particularly excited about hauling out your lawn chairs or standing on the sidewalk for four hours? Snag a seat in one of our grandstands near Westlake Park and Bell Street.
Free ADA Priority Seating is available at all three stages.
BIPOC attendees can use promo code "FamilyReunion" for a 50% discount.
Seattle Pride does not assume BIPOC attendees do not have access to wealth. It is our way of working to address the historical and ongoing damage to the Black, Indigenous, and other communities of color.
SEATTLE PRIDE IN THE PARK
Saturday June 4, 2022 ⋮ 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Volunteer Park (near Conservatory)
Join us as we kick off Seattle’s month-long Pride celebration with a full day of fun and food—all in the name of inclusion.
Grab a cold beer, get your groove on, browse craft and info booths, hit the food trucks and connect with others in our remarkable Seattle LGBTQIA+ community. Admission to Pride in the Park (formerly “Volunteer Park Pride Festival”) is free, and all ages are welcome!
Pride in the Park Map
Pride Month News
May 05, 2022
Mark your calendars for June 4, 2022!Read More
Regional Pride Events
June 03, 2022 - June 05, 2022